Home » Feature » 11 Tips for Webcam Models: How to Make Money

11 Tips for Webcam Models: How to Make Money

11 Tips for Webcam Models: How to Make Money

I have found that in my experience there is no such thing as the perfect show, but there is what I call the Great Show. It is possible to have a Great Show, in the CAM4 coaching classes Nikki gives great advice. For those who don’t attend (you should) here’s a list of tips for webcam models. These are tried and true, from the experience of

1. Be well rested. I need to listen to this one myself, I’m terrible when it comes to sleep and it’s important for your shows. If you’ve had sleep, it shows. You’re energetic and thus you give your viewers energy. But when you’re tired and in zombie-mode, you’re not really going to get too far.

2. Eat and hydrate. Food and drinks can make you have a great CAM4 show. In the past I’ve done shows where I haven’t eaten all day and I’m miserable. Without food you have no stamina, to have an orgasmic show you need food and drink.

3. Adjust the temperature. Not a lot of people think that temperature can affect your stamina, your hydration, even your mind-set. Being too hot and stuffy can make you dehydrated thus making it increasingly difficult to have a decent cum show. So stick on the air conditioning and cool down a bit before broadcasting. Same goes for being too cold, so just make sure you’re comfortable.

4. Smile! This one is evident to working whilst smiles make the world go round and show you’re in a good mood, yes a fake smile is easy to spot. Never go on cam4 without being in a good mood. A bad mood makes a bad show.

5. Sort out the technical stuff. Make sure everything is working: clean your cache, make sure your computer is running smoothly, test your Internet connection, and make sure your camera and audio feed are working.

6. Stand out from the crowd. This is especially important in the male section of CAM4, or “the sea of cocks.” Rise up from the sea by standing out. Don’t just sit there jacking off like the rest , dance , play the guitar , just stand out. Wearing red stands out too whether it be lipstick, br , t-shirt, or jockstrap red will stand out from crowd , it may have something to do with the fact that lust is symbolized by the colour red.

7. Don’t Spam. I have seen it done many times where I have gone into a room and then instantly getting a private message along the lines of “ pvt me bb,” several times in the space of thirty seconds it is annoying as hell to the viewers don’t do it.

8. Don’t play the favorite. Every performer has their high tippers and granted you can welcome them into the room, thank them for tips etc. but do not only direct attention to that one person. I have been in that position before and it’s stressful. To keep all viewers coming back: treat them all equally.

9. Don’t beg for tips. Most people are on CAM4 to make a little extra buck, and you’ll notice that the one with high tokens don’t beg for the tokens. Instead they set the goal and let the show flow, because they know that on somedays they may have tokens raining in and on other they may be dry.

10. Don’t focus on viewer count. Viewers are good whether you’re a newbie or experienced as they can determine how noticeable you are on the site, but if you pay attention to just that goes in and out of a room your viewers will surely loose there buzz and leave.

11. And lastly have fun!

These tips are a compilation from several people and myself, but I think we can all agree that Nikki Night’s coaching shows were a huge source of tips for webcam models to all of us. If you haven’t attended her classes, they’ll change your cam life so go to CAM4Bucks to get the password for Tuesday night Open Forum!!

What are your top tips for webcam models? Leave a comment to share your key to success or what you think makes a cam model stand out.

Try out these tips for webcam models on CAM4!

Comments (7)

1. ric says:

Any market for older gay males wearing leather as a schtick using a sling

2. austin mike says:

Hello everyone. I was heartbroken because i had a small penis, not nice to satisfy a woman, i had so many relationship called off because of my situation, i have used so many product which i found online but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments about this specialist called Dr OLU and decided to email him on drolusoutionhome@gmail.com
    so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal pills for Penis t, Enlargement Within 1 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, ” and now it just 2 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer and am so happy..feel free to contact DR OLU on(Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) or whatsapp him on this number +2348140654426

3. David Richardson says:

My name is David Richardson from USA I want to share a testimony of how Dr Perfect herbal mixture cream saved me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing and I was also having weak erection problem. I can’t make love to my wife and my penis was just too small, a full grown man like me having 3 inches penis and to worsen it I don’t last long in sex I can’t even last four minutes it was really a big shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor, she never enjoyed sex, I was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when I saw a testimony of how Dr Perfect herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so I decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 10 inches I couldn’t believe my eyes and as I speak now my penis is now 10 inches long and I don’t have weak erection anymore. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable my wife is now enjoy me very well in bed. All thanks to Dr Perfect for enlarging my penis he indeed save my marriage. You can contact him at solutiontoallproblems1@gmail.com or you can add him up on WhatsApp +1(256) 251 3614. He also specializes in the following things
    Herpes virus
    Cancer
    Hsv
    Chronic venous disease
    and others

4. jackson williams says:

Hello everyone my name is Akhanene Johnson ,am here to testify of the good help that Dr Osemuhau have render to me, I was married for a year and me and my wife was happy together,until she started complaining that my penis is too small and that i don’t perform well on bed, a week later she started going out with other men which really affected me, and this made me to conclude in giving up with the marriage, one day I was browsing the Internet and i saw a post on how Dr Osemuhau have helped people to enlarge their penis,and i contacted him and he told me that he will revive my family happiness again,at first I taught he was joking but I gave him a try,and he made herbal medicine and send it to me and told me within one week of using the product that my penis will be big,to my greatest surprise a week after using the product my penis was big and the happiness that was lost in my family was revived with the help of Dr Osemuhau . If you have a similar case, you can contact him on his whatsapp +2348168714427

5. bawain says:

My name is Bawani Richardson from USA I want to share a testimony of how Dr Oduma herbal mixture cream saved me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing and I was also having weak erection problem. I can’t make love to my wife and my penis was just too small, a full grown man like me having 3 inches penis and to worsen it I don’t last long in sex I can’t even last four minutes it was really a big shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor, she never enjoyed sex, I was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when I saw a testimony of how Dr Oduma herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so I decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 10 inches I couldn’t believe my eyes and as I speak now my penis is now 10 inches long and I don’t have weak erection anymore. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable my wife is now enjoy me very well in bed. All thanks to Dr Oduma for enlarging my penis he indeed save my marriage. You can contact him at drodumaherbalhome5@gmail.com or you can add him up on WhatsApp +2348125355039. He also specializes in the following things
    Herpes virus
    Cancer
    Hsv
    Chronic venous disease
    and others

6. john brooks says:

Hello everyone here,i really want to share a testimony about a great herbal doctor who helped save my marriage that was almost at the edge of broken,am brooks age 38 from USA and i was having a small size also with weak erection,so i kept searching for help on the internet and one day i came across this herbal doctor called DR OCHE,after little chart on WHATSAPP he told me everything i should do which i did and in two days time i got the cream and in just two weeks i got a bigger size…i was heartbroken because i had very small penis, not nice to satisfy a woman, i had so many relationship called off because of my situation, i have used so many product which i found online but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments about this specialist called Dr OCHE and decided to give him a try and it works wounder. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal cream for Penis, Enlargement Within 1 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, and now it just 2 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer and am so happy feel free to contact DR OCHE on email address drochesolutiontemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him with this number +2347069626288 for more info you can call him on WHATSAPP..thanks

7. Kelvin Walker says:

I thought the physicians said there is no pills or another way for PENIS ENLARGEMENT !!! I am telling you today that Dr Aziba has the product for PENIS ENLARGEMENT and some other diseases and virus with his herbal medicine and once you get cured you are cured forever it is never reversible. My name is KELVIN and I’m from Kentucky USA, I have been suffering with lost of depression for not been able to perform as a man in my home ever since i got married all hope were lost because my doctor says there is no other way i can ENLARGE my PENIS. Brethren I saw a testimony on the internet on how Dr Aziba sent his herbal product to HERBERT WILSON and within the period of 7 days his PENIS began to grow and till now there no side effect recorded,I know this will be helpful to some individuals and broken home, i will drop down Dr Aziba contacts below and in case you have any other health problems like HIV,HPV ALS,DIABETIES, HEPATITIS or Relationship breakup etc..Should get in contact with DR AZIBA direct Email and WhatsApp Contacts.
    Contact Email: Priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com